Our dentists can get a closer look at your smile with our CBCT scanner.
You are very important to us! Our goal at GoSmiles Dentistry is to provide our patients with the highest level possible of dental services and patient care. To help us do this, we use advanced dental imaging technology — the cone beam 3D scanner. With this CBCT scanner system, our dentists and team are able to acquire detailed, three-dimensional images of all your oral structures, including your teeth, mouth, jaw, neck, ears, nose and throat. We use these images to gain a deeper understanding of your oral health condition and your unique dental needs.
Cone beam imaging in Herndon, Virginia, is used for a variety of procedures and treatments, such as:
- Dental implant placement
- Evaluation of the jaws and face
- Diagnosing tooth decay (cavities) and other dental problems
- Detecting endodontic health issues and planning root canal therapy
- Analyzing dental and facial trauma
- Planning and evaluating the progress of orthodontic treatment
- Visualizing abnormal teeth
- Assessing a TMJ disorder
We most often use our CBCT scanner during the diagnostic and evaluation stage of treatment, as it allows us to create customized, effective and accurate treatment plans. To get more information about the benefits and uses of a cone beam scanner, please reach out today at 703-689-3900.