Our dentists provide skilled and compassionate care.
Every member of our team is dedicated to helping improve the comfort and wellbeing of those visiting GoSmiles Dentistry. If you want more information on what to expect during an appointment with our dentists, call our Gainesville office at (703) 753-3346 or Herndon office at (703) 689-3900. We are here for you!
Learn more about our dental specialists below!
Sherif N. Elhady, DDS, MS, PCBoard Certified Orthodontist
Ferishta Faqeeri, DMDBoard Certified Pediatric Dentist
Leo Perez, DDS, MDBoard Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
Jesus M. Gonzalez DDS, MDBoard Certified Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
Farnaz Younessian, DDS, MSBoard Certified Orthodontist
Joyce Freedman, DDSSpecializes in Restorative and Cosmetic Dentistry
Jennifer Raad, DDSSpecializes in Restorative and Cosmetic Dentistry
What Sets Us Apart?
Our goal is to make you smile and help you achieve good oral health that will last a lifetime. We strive to make your experience with us as enjoyable as possible. Below are just some of the reasons patients have chosen us as their oral health care provider for over 15 years:
- We offer free, no-obligation consultations to help you learn all there is to know about enhancing your oral health.
- You have two convenient locations to choose from at GoSmiles Dentistry: Herndon and Gainesville offices
- Our offices are full of enthusiastic and caring professionals, ready and willing to meet your oral health needs.
- We provide all-inclusive, reasonable service fees and several financing options to ensure that finances do not stand in the way of your dental well-being.
- We use cutting-edge technology at our offices to make your visits more efficient and to better educate you on the state of your oral health.
- Our in-house dental laboratory makes getting your oral appliances easier and more convenient than ever.